Couin British Cemetery, Pas de Calais, France. Couin Chateau was used as a divisional headquarters from 1915 to 1918. The BRITISH CEMETERY was begun in May 1916 by the field ambulances of the 48th (South Midland) Division, and was used by units and field ambulances during the Battle of the Somme in 1916. It was closed at the end of January 1917 because further extension was not possible, and now contains 401 Commonwealth burials of the First World War and three German graves.
Created by: Vincent96527
British Army 2694 Private Seaforth Highlanders 6th Battalion
British Army Captain Dragoons
British Army Brigadier General 2nd Dragoons (Royal Scots Greys)
British Army 3793 Private Seaforth Highlanders 6th Battalion