Springside Methodist Church came into being because of an increase of members at Longholme Church. The first church was known as the Tin Mission and it's foundation stone was laid in 1882. In 1904 the foundation stone was laid for a new church which closed in 1968.
Created by: Ian105013
British Army 16210 Private Border Regiment 9th Battalion
British Army 96171 Private Liverpool Regiment
British Army 57406 Private Lincolnshire Regiment 7th Battalion.
British Army 22207 Private King's Own (Royal Lancaster Regiment) 3/6th Battalion